Coming Soon!

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Public Service Announcement: Avoid The Brothers Solomon

This is not an official review as I didn't even make it through 30 minutes of the movie, but avoid The Brothers Solomon. Written by SNL's Will Forte and also starring Will Arnett (Arrested Development), it was completely devoid of any interesting or even worthwhile plot. The "jokes" fell completely flat. I would liken the experience drinking water - completely bland, only you receive absolutely no refreshment from doing so. This movie defines terrible and makes films like Battlefield Earth look decent, although it does nothing to help fellow trash like Date Movie. Rest assured that if I took the time to do a fleshed out review it would score a solid 0/10.

As for Will Forte, I wouldn't take writing credit if I were him. Frankly, I'm surprised to hear that there was actual writing involved. Utter crap.

No comments: