Coming Soon!

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

System Back Online!

Ok. So I'm going to start doing movie reviews again. I realize that I have left this blog to wither and rot for quite a long time now, which is unfortunate because apparently comments came in after I took my leave. Turns out at least some people were reading this (and apparently enjoying it) and I left you with nothing. Dick move on my part. I got busy with other things, got apathetic towards it and, quite frankly, hit a lull in my movie watching. Well, stuff like that happens I guess, but I've had this nagging thought in the back of my mind for awhile now to start it up again. And since I have quit Facebook I suppose I need a new online activity. Writing like this is probably healthier anyway. It is fortunate, then, that this page still exists and I don't have to start over from scratch.

Hopefully, if you are reading this, you have also returned. I cannot make any statement at this time as to how frequently I'll post or even the format I'll use. I'm planning on continuing my standard reviews, but I'll probably also have more shorter posts that talk about various subjects in tidbits rather than entrees. It's probably easier that way and will help me better keep this thing current.

So, welcome back and I hope you enjoy the posts to come.

No comments: