Coming Soon!

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Lounge Version 2.0

Welcome to the new, updated (hopefully better) version of The Lounge blog! Now more appropriately called "The Film Lounge", this incarnation of the blog will a bit more ambitious effort. I have finally gotten around to breaking away just a bit from the cookie-cutter template look and added a thematic banner. Who knows what might also be added as we move along - hopefully some cool stuff.

To start, I have transferred all previous reviews over from the old site so nothing is lost. With that complete, the old blog will be deleted sometime within the next week or so since everything can be found right here. Bear with me as I play around some different arrangements for the blog over the next few days. Also, this version of the blog will feature other regular contributors who shall be introduced as they begin to post, so it won't be just me as we move forward.

Stop by regularly and see what I and others are reading and watching and what recommendations we are making. And as always, leave your comments and suggestions.

Again, WELCOME!

No comments: