Coming Soon!

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Speaking of Contributors….



My name is Jacob Rosdail and I will be joining The Film Lounge as a regular contributor. I'm a non-recovering movie/television/comic book/music junkie and I'm very grateful to H-Dogg for allowing me the opportunity to further fuel my problem.

Two quick things to know about me as a reviewer:
*I try and leave my reviews as spoiler-free as possible, to the point where my plot descriptions at times may need to be vague and non-descript. I feel that enjoyment of a film is directly related to how much one knows or doesn't know going in. Any spoilers will be telegraphed beforehand.

*I'm not a hater. If I don't like something, I'm not afraid to say so---BUT I typically don't go out of my way to destroy something (the typical Internet fashion). The Internet has become the worse thing to happen to criticism (well, that and the David Manning fiasco). Anonymity has allowed people to become outright irresponsible bastards and I can't get within 5 clicks of a message board without getting angry at the lack of credibility. It could be only a small fraction of the Internet community, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most vocal.

OK. End of rant.

Once again, thanks to H-Dogg for allowing me to play in his sandbox. Hopefully, others will find my Tonka trucks as amusing as I do.

No comments: