Coming Soon!

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2

Monday, June 25, 2007

First Look at Indy 4


Here you have it - the first look at Indiana Jones as he preps for the 4th installment in the franchise. Yeah, I know this hit the net like 4 days ago, but I thought better late than never, right?

And maybe that's what Spielberg, Lucas and co thought about this film. It took them forever to approve a script and, well, its been 18 years since Last Crusade. I don't know... maybe its just me, but I really haven't ever been enthusiastic for a 4th film. I mean, I loved the first three film, but Last Crusade was great and had such a fitting title for wrapping up a trilogy. I like trilogies. Their tidy and make a nice package.

Oh well, Indy 4 is coming, I'll go see it and I can only hope that enough of the magic is still left to make it great. As for Indy himself... Harrison could look worse. I think he'll be ok.

No comments: